Monday, October 5, 2009

Chloe: Fall 2009 Ready to Wear: Runway Show

The following photographs come from the designer Chloe, and are part of their fall 2009 ready to wear collection. I thought I'd share my favorite outfits from their runway show with you so that you could get inside my head a bit as far as new, designer fashion goes. I'm an old soul, and my heart truly belongs in vintage fashion, but it gives me great joy to see designers such as Chloe taking inspiration from our past and bringing it in to new designs in the present. Their designs always seem to give me a 1960s'/1970s' feel, and anything resembling those decades seems to bring a smile to my face. The collection captures femininity and strength, and in my opinion is absolutely beautiful.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment